Saturday, March 27, 2010

And It Begins

Tonight after having a pretty nice ad eventful day I have decided to start blogging
I don't know if I will keep this going, who knows it might be a phase, but we'll have to see
how this goes. I pretty much decided to start blogging just because its a place where
I can rant, make fun of things, and to just type for the hell of it.
With that said i have decided to start about talking about some thing that has happened
today, I had gotten to a a red light, which I was going to make a right turn, I quickly stop
seeing that the light had just turned yellow and I figured that i had enough time to go on with
my right turn. Well when I took my right turn i was greeted with a flash...
I was like no way did that just happen to me for taking a right turn?
Are you shitting me balls? Really? Its a right turn it had just turned yellow
giving me just enough time for me to complete my turn well anyways after talking to
a friend about his experience with this situation i have been informed that I am
looking at a ticket about 427 dollars I think it was and above that most likely 70 dollars
for traffic school... How the hell am I going to pay for that?
Shit... I Have No Clue. Looks like i have to start looking for a job. I mean really look for a job.
Well thats it for my first blog, and to whoever that has decided to read my blog
i hope you enjoyed if not, i wasted i'm guessing maybe about 5 minutes of your time, well
then you know better next time don't you?

-Tako-

1 comment:

  1. And when that ticket don't come, you know what the first 4 words I'm gonna say to ya are gonna be?

    pay-me-my-money! ahaha.

    ReplyDelete