Saturday, March 27, 2010

I'm so behind :p

Talking to Amanda has made me realize even more that I am really
behind when it comes to TV and whatever comes with it.
I still don't have like satellite, cable, or any of those extra channels and
what not I just chill with my little ass converter box and when I got it
I thought it was THE SHIT! I hook it up and see that it tells me the show playing
and the next show after that! How dope is that? Such reactions like that are BIG signs
that mean that I am too behind when it come to TV.
While I am in aw of my lame ass converter box others have their cable box, satellite, etc.
Where they are informed about all the shows for the whole damn day perhaps even
into the next day I have no clue, cause I'm so behind :p
I'm sure I am one of the very few people that think that their converter box is all
cool because it lets you see the show playing and the following show after that.
But as I'm writing this I realized that the damn channel does more than give you the show playing
and the show after. FOX for example they tell you whats now playing, the next show,
and the show after that! but then again you have to be on the channel so see that so I guess
the converter box is better for people myself :)

-Tako-

1 comment: