Monday, March 29, 2010

Gotta Love These Kinda People

So me friend Zac and I went to the mall today to go to the best buy so I can take a look
at the external hard drives and I may have found a winner :)
Well anyways the main point of todays blog. On our way to the best buy we pass one of those
little kiosk stores where who then was some random worker who came up to Zac who was
wearing an OTEP shirt and told him that she liked his shirt and that the girl on his shirt was
pretty or something close to that. I'm pretty sure. My memory sucks these days.
But from that point on Zac and this random worker started talking about the band and the type of music they
listen too I myself only knew of a few of the artists named in this conversation for my musical genre that
I listen to most is a little different. But the second she said "industrial" i thought "DOPE!" :)
After talking Zac had named a few artists for her and she had asked him to list them.
And the conversation ended with us telling each other our names, her telling us to look her up on myspace *hopefully we'll all become friends*, and me asking to take a picture with her for this particular blog entry.
















First 5 honest thoughts:
1)How random?! Does she work here?
2)But what a nice surprise.
3)She's pretty
4)She's all chill :)
5)Now thats something that doesn't happen everyday.

My personal opinion we need people more like Yesenia *hope I spelled it right*
she just came up to us and started and kept a conversation going with some one
that she's never met before. People like her who are willing to come up to people like that
and just have a small conversation is what would help the world be a more friendly place to
live in...

Yesenia... if your reading this....
Your too down :) and thank you for the nice surprise and giving me something to
blog about today. You've kept my at least once a day blogging streak going.

-Tako-

No comments:

Post a Comment