Sunday, March 28, 2010

Thrift Stores 1

Todays the day that I went to a thrift store for fun, just because I wanted to, and for my own enjoyment :)
But before my adventure through the couple "Good Will" stores we went down town where Amanda and I
discovered  a store called "country general store"













This place was nice more of a store for one who is older and probably for women as well
since all of their customers were women. The store over all was nice, had a good amount of candles
that people could smell. They were stronger than my own liking for I'm sure it is a weaker smell
when lit. The place had very good looking food like cookies and other baked foods, but what
caught my eye the most was the candy. The candy which I had purchased was similar to a candy cane
with out the curve and instead of the peppermint flavor, had an assortment of different flavors. And was 20 cents! Over all the place had a homey laid back feeling to it, which I enjoyed most.













Ok so afterward we took a trip to various thrift stores which we had found a whole bunch of interesting
things such as mugs that had a face of an old man on it. Well more like the old man's have was the cup and
you drink out of his head. Also found a mug that had a picture of a moose, and when turned around had two paragraphs on moose facts. My favorite thing that I had found in the Good Will was...













this license plate. Ok how dope is that? I plan on going back and getting that license plate maybe even this weekend I know where it is so I plan on walking in the store buying it and then leaving.
But my over all experience today with Good Will is that coffee mugs and cups are some of the
most interesting things sold in any of those stores.

-Tako-

No comments:

Post a Comment